Welcome
Welcome to vistafirewallcontrol

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

French Translation.

French Translation.

Postby VistaFirewallControl » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:45 pm

We are looking for a volunteer translator actually. The translation is to be made on a volunteer basis. After the translation is made we would be happy to offer a share from the translated version sales. The French translation was started recently but not finished unfortunately.
We would be happy to continue.
VistaFirewallControl
Site Admin

Re: French Translation.

Postby Hades » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:13 am

Well, my native language is French and I live in Belgium. I would try to translate WFC on a voluntary basis ; I have already done this kind of translation for other softwares . Can you tell me the tools to use and the source file in English for this work, as well as what has already been done ? Thank you = merci.
Hades
Hades

Postby VistaFirewallControl » Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:19 pm

Hi Hades,
Thank you for contacting us!
For the time being we have already sent the program user interface to a translator.
We are waiting for complete/incomplete results.
However looks like the translator would not be able to work on the French manual/site.
Could you start to translate manual/site?
We send you a personal e-mail with the details.
VistaFirewallControl
Site Admin

Postby VistaFirewallControl » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:34 pm

Thank you very much for the contribution!
The French product/site/manual are ready.
http://sphinx-soft.com/fr
VistaFirewallControl
Site Admin

Return to Product/Manual Translations