Welcome
Welcome to vistafirewallcontrol

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Tool for free - with annoying activation popup?

Tool for free - with annoying activation popup?

Postby rapanuy » Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:07 am

Hi.

No harm, but if you offer a tool for free, you should spare out these annoying ballontipps over the taskbar, and the popups every once in a while trying to remind me of buying the product.

Free should be free, and as far as I understand english free also means "free of choice".

If I want to pay, I´ll pay.
If a tool gets on my nerves, I´ll deinstall.

Mike
rapanuy

Re: Tool for free - with annoying activation popup?

Postby VistaFirewallControl » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:53 am

There are two _separate_ versions Free and Plus.
The Free version is completely free without any reminders, activation requests and so on.
The Plus (paid) version after a trial period reminds you about the need of the activation.
Just choose the right version.
The both are available; the download buttons are placed near on the same download page.
The free version is marked as free strictly.
VistaFirewallControl
Site Admin

Re: Tool for free - with annoying activation popup?

Postby rapanuy » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:05 am

Jepp, was my fault. I by accident downloaded the Plus Version (someone linked that directly in a forum).
The Free Version does not have this popup.

Sorry for the misunderstanding on my side.

Nice holidays these days,
Mike
rapanuy

Return to Free vs. Plus -- VFC vs. Windows built-in firewall